Monday, February 12, 2018

Pozdravljeni!

Pozdravljeni!
This week has been great. We've seen miracles all around us and we've seen the Lord guiding our footsteps to be where we need to be at the time we need to be there.
The other day we were knocking on doors and asking if we could sing a song about Jesus Christ for people. We were planning to stop by the train station afterwards to buy train tickets we needed for a trip to Ljubljana the next day. 

While we had planned that morning, I had had a very specific thought that we should walk a certain path which we don't normally walk. Well, after leaving the area we were working, we headed toward the train station along this specific path.
Lo and behold, we ran into our friend in a completely different area of town than we had last found him. He told us that he had had a great experience at church the week before. He told us that he had felt something really special with the members in Maribor. He told us that he was searching for a good change in his life. He asked us why there were so many churches on the earth if God is only one. Wow. Does he sound prepared and sincere or what? So that was a neat miracle!

We had an early train to catch Sunday morning and we planned to leave our apartment by 6:30 in order to get there. Well, I set the alarm for 5:30...or so I thought. After laying in bed for a long time, I decided to get up and check what time it was because it seemed like the alarm should have already rung. Well, I walked into the kitchen to see that it was in fact 6:20! Incredibly, ten minutes later we found ourselves walking out the door, fully clothed and teeth brushed. No, I never did imagine that on my mission I would find myself doing my hair and makeup in a train station bathroom at 6:40 in the morning, but I guess it happens :) Have a great week! Choose to be happy and shine with love for God. He loves you and he wants you to know that. And I love you too!

Love, Sestra Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment