Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Logarska Dolina - Almost in Austria

Mom! Thank you so much for taking care of me even when I'm halfway around the world. I wish that I could be the one to call you and ask for help with the FBI clearance thing, but sister Thompson gets to do that. Thank you for the dresses, and help! I love you!

I don't think I will have a computer today.

I love your thought from Helaman. It's definitely tough to stay optimistic here. We're not actually teaching anyone right now which is really hard for me. Who knows what's going to happen at transfers this week? We'll find out I just a couple days. 


We hiked to a place called Logarska Dolina or something like that...Google it! It's gorgeous. It's right up against the Austrian border. We almost drove into Austria on accident because we got lost haha :) 

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful honey, and that smile of yours will melt the hearts of all of the new people you're going to meet and convert. Love you sweetheart!
    Sister Kelley

    ReplyDelete