Sunday, April 16, 2017

Time to Fly

I may not have a whole lot of time to email today. It's crazy that we're finally leaving. I definitely appreciate the advice about being faithful and fearless. That's definitely something I'm trying to work on. I've realized that we really have two choices with everything in life: We can face things with a fearful heart, which will keep us from being able to recognize the Lord's hand and do his work. Fear keeps us from reaching our potential. Or we can face things with hearts full of faith and trust in God. When we have hearts full of faith everything we face in life will help us to become more prepared to stand before our Father in Heaven (see Ether 6 for life parallels :) When we are full of faith then we are able to be the Lord's hands and bless the lives of those around us. I want to choose faith over fear!
 
Thanks for the updates on everyone. I'm so glad to hear that Aunt Sabrina's insurance will cover the treatment. What a blessing! How's Joelle? I've been thinking about the Schnells a lot recently. 

We'll be in Salt Lake really early in the morning - we leave the MTC at 3:50 Monday morning and fly out at 8:50. I think we leave Chicago around noon..maybe..I can't remember. And then we'll hit Frankfurt and then Zagreb at 11:30 on Tuesday the 18th! I'll go purchase a calling card soon.

I love you so much! Sorry I can't write too much. Give dad a big hug for me!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment